Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 15

I'm taking it easy this week. Somehow, I have peroneal tendonitis in my right foot. Hmmmm. So, it's yoga, walking, cycling and swimming for the next 2-4 weeks.

Monday - walked 1.5 miles with Nola.

Tuesday - walked 1.5 miles with the dog, and I'm switching up our routine. With the telecommute, I have more time in the morning, and Nola loves the dog park. So, it only makes sense that I use that extra time to throw the ball for her, right? Dog logic = yes.

Wednesday - walked 1.5 miles and ran 3 miles. 3:1 minute intervals at an 11 minute mile running pace. It was ok, but I'm paying for it. I should not have run.

Thursday - walked 1.5 miles with Nola and went to the park. Nola is pretty good at the agility equipment there, all two pieces, but it's something. She can jump through the hoop, and even walk the seesaw teeter. I'm so proud.

Friday - walked 1/2 mile and went to the park. Nola continues to get better at the teeter, and I always feel guilty when we leave. Then again, she is a pro at giving the guilty eye. She must have been a Jewish mother in a past life. :-) In the afternoon, I went to the gym with Sean, but didn't run. Instead, I used the recumbent bike and did 6 miles....burning about 200 calories in 30 minutes. It wasn't bad, but not the same as running. At least it didn't hurt my foot though. I just have to be patient and let this heal.

Saturday - dog training day. I'll try to do some yoga when getting home

Sunday - cycling, swimming, walking

Goal: 8 miles.
total distance this week:
mileage on these shoes:

No comments:

Post a Comment