Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 12

Sticking with it this week, and that includes making good food choices.

Monday - walked 1 mile with Nola in the morning. I didn't have the energy.

Tuesday - walked 1.5 miles & yoga. My energy level was low starting out, but I stuck with it this time. We made it through the entire loop. I didn't have time to do yoga before work, but I'll do it in the evening.

Wednesday - walked 1.5 miles & ran 3.5 with warm-up and cool down.

Thursday - walked 1.5 miles.

Friday - walked 1.5 miles and ran 3.5 with warm-up and cool down

Saturday - rest

Sunday - ran 4.5 miles. 5 miles counting the warm-up and cool down. Woo!!! It took an hour, but I did it.

Goal: 20 miles.
total distance this week: 19
mileage on these shoes: 150

I didn't do yoga as much as I'd prefer, but there were some technical difficulties. I've outgrown the DVD I've been using, and my other kept skipping in the Xbox. I did eventually rip the DVD and reformat it to be compatible with Apple iPad and iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment