Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 11

I'm going to bump the 3:1 interval to 3.5:1 this week. We'll see how it goes.

Monday - walked 1.5 miles with Nola in the morning. Nola was feeling pretty spry, and we kept a good pace. However, I'm glad to have the running routine because I don't feel pressured to push her to walk faster. Our morning walks are mainly for her benefit, for exercise and fun, and I enjoy going at her pace.

Tuesday - walked 1.5 miles with Nola.

Wednesday - walked 1.5 miles with Nola but didn't run. Sean and I came down with a stomach bug.

Thursday - sick

Friday - walked 1.5 miles & ran for 30 minutes. 3 miles

Saturday - nope

Sunday - walked 1.5 miles. I was lazy and not good with food either. It wasn't a healthy day overall.

I didn't meet any of my goals this week, and that seems to be a trend -- a good week or two followed by lazy weeks. This needs to stop.

Goal: 20 miles.
total distance this week: 10.5
mileage on these shoes: 131

No comments:

Post a Comment